Eco-Friendly Kids Sunglasses - Dark Grey
- Shipping & Returns
Introducing Wildwood kids' polarized sunglasses with recycled plastic frames and solid beech wood arms. They are for boys and girls aged 3 to 9 years. They're lightweight, comfortable and the high quality TAC polarized lenses provide full UVA and UVB protection.
- Frames are made out of recycled polycarbonate and the arms are manufactured from solid beech wood
- UV400 rated TAC Polarized lenses provide full UVA and UVB protection and eliminate harmful glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow.
- TAC (Tri Acetate Cellulose) polarized lenses offer superior visual and polarization clarity. They are hard coated to resist scratching and block out 100% of all harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers, and are also lightweight and highly impact resistant
- Durable, recyclable box which doubles up as a sunglasses case
- Microfibre carry pouch/cleaning cloth
- Frame width: 125mm
- Lens width: 45mm
- Bridge width: 19mm
- Frame height: 40mm
- Arms length: 130mm
Free Standard Shipping to Canada and US on all orders of $80 CAD before tax with code SHIPPINGONUS. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Free Shipping for orders over $150 CAD before tax, no code needed. Please visit our Shipping Page for more details.
Pingo Apparel will be happy to exchange, unworn, unwashed items within the first 7 days from the day the package was received by the customer. If 7 days have gone by since you received your online order, unfortunately we won't be able to accept your exchange request. Please note underwear, swimwear, all sale items and promotional discount items are FINAL SALE. Shipping costs are non-refundable as well. Please visit our Return Policy page for more details.